Native Instruments Traktor DJ Studio 2
Native Instruments Traktor DJ Studio 2

Traktor DJ Studio 2, DJ Software from Native Instruments in the Traktor series.

xavindy 01/06/2005

Native Instruments Traktor DJ Studio 2 : xavindy's user review

• Partager
Value For Money : Poor
Installation smooth (ie proficient in English), installed patches with no problem.
I run xp with either SP1 or SP2 there's no problem of compatibility (knock on wood)
should not be too install it on a 486 in respect of resources, but I personally do not find too greedy
Finally, the manual, it is rather simplistic, I find it unfortunate that we do not find rponses all our questions, thank you and god there are these forums!

GETTING STARTED

2.5.3 TDS I turn on a ASUS P4P800 SE, 1GB ram, 500GB your HD, SB Audigy 2 Platinum, P4 3Ghz Prescott.
then the software actually runs impeccable, I have never seen rowing (that said the quality of the drivers installed for playing bcp)

but of course, if you have 300 000 mp3, for a bit both in the 2-3 DIFFERENT files it train them to open ....

I use it for 2 years now I am very happy
Strengths: scratching and loops
weakness: sometimes complicated for some configuration config (sound cards etc) and sometimes too much dcalage tempo / fast in a mix

qualitprix: a bit expensive for what it is but remember that there are 2 licenses (over their CD is copy protected)

Finally, if I ever make another choice, although it would h quick! : O) I'm leaving with nat (ive) lol

N / A