< Tous les avis Serato Scratch Live
Serato Scratch Live

DJ Software from Serato belonging to the Scratch Live series

djdj-djstyle djdj-djstyle
Published on 05/16/07 at 05:54
- What technical specifications have motivated your choice?

What motivated my choice, it is all the good reviews I've seen on the internet.

- For what purpose?

For use in evening and autoprod.

- What is your config (Map mother / CPU / Ram / Hard, ...)?

ASUS, AMD ATHLON 64 1024 Ram, DD 7200 rev / min, 320 GB, Win XP SP2

- Which instruments or systems (console, prampli, DTD ...) you use it and how connections ...?

2 SL1210MK2 Technics, Vestax PMC-07 ​​PRO.

PS
Seen that its my contribution I can not note that

USE

- Installation is it done without problem?

Installation is no problem

- Have you encountered the incompatibilits?

I is not encountered with incompatibilits

- Is Gnrale configuration is easy?

The Gnrale configuration is so so.

- Is the manual is clear and sufficient? ...?

The manual is poorly rdig.

IMPLEMENTATION

- Are the drivers stable?

The drivers are stable yes and no. All depends what stability we talk, first about crashes, then yes, it does not crash, 2nd on the sound reproduction is the galre.

- Are they often put day?

Yet they are often Apart Day. (But who ????)

- What software do you use most often?

You can not use others all fawn.

- What you get lag?

I get 18ms latency.

- How many tracks you record / play simultaneously ...?

2 tracks (but then the sound drop, throw => but far far far away)

NOTICE GLOBAL

- How long have you use it?

For 2 months trying to make it work properly.

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

The +, well, in my case nothing, it - everything.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

No, just that I found Mixvibes means, but live cot scratch a killing

- How do you report qualitprix?

Bad

- With the exprience, you do again this choice ...?

No, I do not have that choice, btw I ais already sold, fortunately there full of crtins like me who does not try before !!!

Now I'm all tried Stanton Final Scratch 2. I'll buy it is a killer, saying nothing. And to be sure I've test for 12 hours straight.