< Tous les avis Serato Scratch Live

DJ Software from Serato belonging to the Scratch Live series

stompboxjon stompboxjon

« upgraded »

Published on 04/12/12 at 21:17
The Rane Serato Scratch Live is no longer being made, its actually been replace with its upgraded version the Rane SL 2. But for those of us who have used or have the SL 1 we know they they still provide support for it even though its no longer being manufactured. It actually still gets updated pretty frequently if you are subscribed to the mailing list.

GETTING STARTED

Serato scratch Live is really easy to understand just start it up and get going. Getting started was a breeze and I think I may have only had 1 crash or freeze up with it and that was because I was using it on a very old dell laptop that just couldn’t handle it. But when I use it on my other laptop it works great, it worked great on my dell laptop great just that one time wasn’t so good.

The manual to this device is one of the easiest manuals ever, I only opened it just to look around at the features when I first got it and the manual really seemed to be watered down. But its not watered down its just that easy to understand.

Overall, it’s a great program , and even though its no longer being made you can get the upgraded version which has more features its called the Rane SL2. You will love these product and it will keep your creative juices flowing. So load up those mp3’s that you love and listen to each day and start scratching and mixing them up. This program can do it all, the Ran Serato is a must buy item to have in your arsenal especially if you are just getting started you wont find an easier program to get cracking with. I highly recommend this or at least the upgraded version since this one is no longer being made.