Serato Scratch Live 2.3
Serato Audio Research announce the release of Serato Scratch Live 2.3, the latest free software update for Serato Scratch Live DJs.
This version includes a number of new additions as well as maintenance. Serato Scratch Live 2.3 provides support for Rane Scratch Live hardware.
The addition of new Cue Point Labels means DJs can now name and reference their cue points to jump to verses, breakdowns or kicks and snares. Following the implementation of HID support for the Pioneer CDJ-2000 and CDJ-900 in 2.1.1, Serato included new support for the Pioneer CDJ-350 and CDJ-850. Now, when the CDJs are connected via USB to a computer, songs, crates, waveforms, cue points and loops can be all accessed from the Pioneer CDJ-350 and CDJ-850 display.
Finalized Core Audio and ASIO drivers for the Rane SL 3 and Sixty-Eight are included in this version, as well as updated 64-bit drivers for Mac users. On top of this, Serato have tweaked THRU mode indication and screen workflow to optimize the user experience for Scratch Live DJs. Scratch Live 2.3 is a free software update available now from www.serato.com, the company says.
• Cue Point Labels.
• 64-bit Drivers For Mac.
• Better software THRU mode indication for the SL 2, SL 3 and SL 4.
• Core Audio/ASIO drivers for the SL 3 and Sixty-Eight.
• Improved Scratch Live user interface layout for minimum screen resolutions.
• Added support for the Pioneer CDJ-350.
• Added support for the Pioneer CDJ-850.
• Support for all current Rane Scratch Live Hardware (SL 1, SL 2, SL 3, SL 4, TTM 57SL, Sixty-Eight).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Traktor Kontrol X1 Upgrade Special Native Instruments launched a time-limited special offer for its Traktor Kontrol X1 DJ controller.
- Serato Itch 2.0 Available Serato announced the release of Itch 2.0 DJ software.
- [NAMM] Numark DJ|iO 2011 Edition Numark presents at NAMM the redesign of its audio interface for DJs, the DJ|iO 2011 Edition.