Serato Audio Research announce the release of Serato Scratch Live 2.3, the latest free software update for Serato Scratch Live DJs.
This version includes a number of new additions as well as maintenance. Serato Scratch Live 2.3 provides support for Rane Scratch Live hardware.
The addition of new Cue Point Labels means DJs can now name and reference their cue points to jump to verses, breakdowns or kicks and snares. Following the implementation of HID support for the Pioneer CDJ-2000 and CDJ-900 in 2.1.1, Serato included new support for the Pioneer CDJ-350 and CDJ-850. Now, when the CDJs are connected via USB to a computer, songs, crates, waveforms, cue points and loops can be all accessed from the Pioneer CDJ-350 and CDJ-850 display.
Finalized Core Audio and ASIO drivers for the Rane SL 3 and Sixty-Eight are included in this version, as well as updated 64-bit drivers for Mac users. On top of this, Serato have tweaked THRU mode indication and screen workflow to optimize the user experience for Scratch Live DJs. Scratch Live 2.3 is a free software update available now from www.serato.com, the company says.
• Cue Point Labels.
• 64-bit Drivers For Mac.
• Better software THRU mode indication for the SL 2, SL 3 and SL 4.
• Core Audio/ASIO drivers for the SL 3 and Sixty-Eight.
• Improved Scratch Live user interface layout for minimum screen resolutions.
• Added support for the Pioneer CDJ-350.
• Added support for the Pioneer CDJ-850.
• Support for all current Rane Scratch Live Hardware (SL 1, SL 2, SL 3, SL 4, TTM 57SL, Sixty-Eight).
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.