Fender DG-14S
02/22/2006

Fender DG-14S : Anonymous 's user review

• Partager
See below.

The handle is plutt nice. But the strings are low trs key: it allows more easy to play but can leave the strings curling. To resolve this issue (trslger, but we have to find something to criticize ...) all you need to take a larger pulling rope (.12/.54 for me, a little Hard to beginners but now I swear by a) or surlever the bridge (there are tiny pices of cardboard placed under the plastic bar).
Access in acute ... is the same as on any non-cutaway folk.
Hum for ergonomics I find it hard to judge, but for folks to do not vary much from one another MODEL.
Do you get a good sound easy? As this is an acoustic guitar and not a multi-purpose I pass the question;)

The sound is good for trs this price range, as to the problem of frieze evokes above, there is trslger (but I like to be picky)
Low rsistent trs good tuning in Eb or D Dropped plutt which is rare.

Premire my guitar, I have over two years. So I have to trust the vendor ... I have never regretted the report as qualitprix is ​​unbeatable.
Now I will turn to a more electro-acoustic, or even a 12-string, but the DG14 is dcline in both finishes, so if I have the same budget, as may be I do it again the same choice.