Musiquip Inc, a distribution and marketing company serving the American MI market, has been appointed the first US distributor for Boucher Guitars, a Canadian builder of acoustic guitars set to make its initial foray into the United States.
Founded in 2005, Boucher Guitars is the extension of the Boucher family's history of guitar craftsmanship. The company is headed by Robin Boucher, the nephew of Quebec luthier Norman Boucher (the founder of Canada’s first acoustic guitar manufacturing company, Norman Guitars.)
Boucher Guitars are handcrafted in Canada. Tops are all Adirondack Red Spruce. A variety of tonewoods, from the traditional (Mahogany, Indian Rosewood, etc) to the exotic (Cherry, Walnut, Escrito, Cocobolo, Brazilian Rosewood, etc), are available for backs and sides.
The company builds three series of guitars:
- Genuine – retail prices from $2699 to $3199
- Studio – retail prices from $3299 to $4099
- AVT (Adirondack Vintage Top) – retail prices from $4699 to $9999
Every Boucher Guitar includes a Hiscox Cases Pro-II guitar case.
You can visit Boucher Guitars online at: www.boucherguitars.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.