Jasmine S35

All user reviews for the Jasmine S35

1 user review
  • Jasmine S-35

Jasmine S35Publié le 02/21/03 à 15:00
    I bought this guitar in a local store for about $120. I got it to introduce myself to the basics of guitar playing.

This guitar is very reliable and durable. I have banged it a couple of times and no damage resulted. Also, it sounds great. I have been playing it from being a beginner to a semi-advanced caliber player without any trouble.

Nothing, for the price, it is the ultimate acoustic guitar

High quality build. Again very durable. Hammer on's and pull-off's play great, but sliding sometimes is a problem in sound quality, but overall, great.

A great guitar, if you don't have one, buy one.

This review was originally published on http://www.musicgearreview.com...

Nothing, for the price, it is the ultimate acoustic guitar

A great guitar, if you don't have one, buy one.