- Head: Rosewood Indonesia logo inlaid in maple, oil finish lin
- Mechanical: Oil bath, black satin buttons with "Tulip"
- Nut: Graphite, 43 mm
- Truss Rod: Double meaning
- Neck: Mahogany Satin finish
- Rosewood Indonesia, linseed oil finish
- Frets: 20, Silver-Nickel, Medium
- Top: Solid Red Cedar
- Rosette: Tramontane in Occitan cross
- Back & Sides: Mahogany with nets mahogany, maple and black
- Bridge: Rosewood Indonesia
- Saddle: Compensated graphite
- Finish: High gloss
Amazing guitar with a powerful and clear sound.
The handle is refined a few millimeters which provides a better ergonomics. The strings are a little high but with practice and a little horn under the fingers we get makes it too account (you can always remove the bridge saddle, the filing of a few millimeters to reduce the gap between the ropes and frets (do not grind too much as the physical balance of the guitar could be properly adjusted))
I use it mostly for rhythm (eg, give a little bit supertramp), it is really suitable for these kinds of brilliant rhythm.
I use D'Addario strings which I think are perfect for this guitar.
Acute are magical, an eloquent crystalline mediums are quite good, the only downside is the bass that is heard but not deep enough.
The agreements are rich in harmonies, the sound is incredibly powerful. We feel like a 12-string amplified.
I own this gratt 'for two years. the value for money is surprising. Lag is a big guitar brand.