the beautiful is manufactured in China.
Solid spruce, Back & Sides Mahogany, satin varnish, fingerboard and Rosewood bridge, chrome Mechanical oil bath, mahogany neck 20 fret rosewood fingerboard.
there is a black pickguard just below the treble strings at the periphery of the rosette.
the handle is extremely comfortable; intonnation the instrument is accurate and it is good equipment made in china.
the handle is a delight and an example of comfort, the strings are close to the touch and I like that.
ergonomics is that of a dreadnought, namely, a case very thick (almost 10cms) and a handle similar to that of an electric.
we reach the 15th box with no problems, but after that you must twist his hand to reach further and here is the physical prowess to achieve the last boxes.
his issue, it is accurate in acute and has a projection in powerful bass, this is very nice ...
with its acoustic qualities, can be addressed with different styles, from hard rock to blues to ballads .... of course, everything here in acoustics!
I like almost everything on this guitar, it may lack of media as a taylor, but hey, at which price I bought it, I will not hunt ...
I have since Thursday and I really like him and it is surely my favorite sound right now.
I tried some models and not the least! ; Gibson, taylor to 3000 € and 1800 € (a perfect balance between the treble, midrange and bass) and other ...
takamine this fits well in terms of sound, playability and quality of materials.
I like almost everything about this guitar; pity she is not a cut in the treble as the electro-acoustic and I find it lacks some mediums are the two only complaints I can assure him finding.
the price / quality ratio is unbeatable for me € 90 in secondhand!
with experience, and if I could afford it, I would look over the side of Taylor for a more even and balanced tone.
But that does not mean it is a poor quality guitar and is very well in its price range and for the materials it has, but I think she lacks a certain balance of sound that one can only find on more expensive guitars and worked matter sounds and materials.
meanwhile, it's a great secondhand guitar that is well worth much more expensive!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
dandelionmood's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- Made in China I believe, the string
- 20 frets, 15 is not accessible stratocaster
- The handle is really enjoyable, the finish is fabulous and it does not catch your fingers to frets
- The credit union is not tudie for Access in acute (cf. dreadnought) but you get hassle-free to raid range from the 15th floor of the box ...
- The form is class, if you like the genre ... The weight is normal I guess ... Anyway it was well in hand ds departure.
- It's really what you want with it really sounds flawlessly ... But I'm pretty bad judge of Contents I have not tried many guitars before choosing this is my Premire folk. Nanmoins it certainly does not frieze (just to beginners but it has disappeared over time) and you really get into it the bacon if need arises: if one is height, it follows.
- Yeah I play folk, fingerstyle a lot in: lol qed
- I like as it sounds, either wholesale or below rgime. All things rflchi could reproach him for having too much of a folk sound archtypal, which can give a lack of personality - but I am not the specialist in.
- Since January 2006.
- I like satin finish, I find it enjoyable to TRS. And it is really class it must be said.
- I have not actually tried many MODELS: I play guitar prfre than buying guitars. In fact I ignored the brand that is well enough known that I have heard: Takamine has raised its skyscrapers ...
- Honntement for the price I pay I have no regrets.
- Plutt twice that.
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
PtiBiere's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Spruce veneer table.
Mahogany back and sides.
Rosewood fingerboard and bridge.
Chrome tuners oil bath.
Satin varnish finish.
made in China ...
It is a bit too big for my taste, but hey at this price point it takes a little safe to have a sound ... Otherwise, after adjustment, set rather comfortable, not too tiring, not frieze ca ...
Sincerely for the price I'd say it's pretty fabulous. It has a nice rhythm in response to the butcher's pick, but it is very comfortable to play arpeggios or more savory. Another quality for a guitar of this range: it is just, it's stupid to say but its not so common it on cheap models (I mean really just not so).
A very good guitar for beginners or playing in festivals and on the beach because there is no fear of damaging it (the purpose I am, =)). EXCELLENT value for money!