[NAMM] Tanglewood Sundance Historic Line
Tanglewood will introduce the new Sundance Historic line of acoustic guitars at the 2011 Winter NAMM show.
Created as a sub-series of Tanglewood’s Sundance range, the Sundance Historic line aims to reproduce understated, 1940's-style solid-top guitars.
This new collection is comprised of three models:
- TW40-D-AN Dreadnought in Antique Natural Gloss
- TW40-O-AN Orchestra (000) in Antique Natural Gloss
- TW40-SD-VS Slope-Shouldered Dreadnought in Vintage Sunburst Gloss
Each guitar has a solid spruce top and mahogany back & sides, a rosewood fingerboard, multiple celluloid binding, a reinforcing neck volute, a genuine bone nut and saddle, and vintage-style chrome tuners. Additional features include Tanglewood’s new parallel bridge pin system, and a soft V neck profile.
Sundance Historic guitars will begin shipping to North American Tanglewood dealers in January 2011.
Visit www.tanglewoodguitars.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Tanglewood TWRT & TWRT-E Tanglewood Guitar Company UK will introduce its new Roadster Series of travel size acoustic guitars at the 2011 NAMM Show.
- [NAMM] Winter 2011 Fender Products Fender has released the list of its new models for this Winter.
- [NAMM] TC Electronic Corona Chorus TC Electronic introduces 5 guitar pedals that let users play with tones created by some of the world’s greatest guitar players - starting with the Corona Chorus.