Germany’s AER (Audio Electric Research) will introduce its New Pocket Tools line of fine sound editing tools for acoustic instruments at the 2011 NAMM Show.
The collection includes the Colourizer , a two-channel preamp/DI-box for mic or line signals with volume, gain, and DI level controls, plus three sound-shaping control sections:
- Tone – for bass/treble accentuation
- Enhancer – widens and colors sound with rich overtones
- Equalizer – parametric EQ
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.