Boss DR-880 Dr. Rhythm
Boss DR-880 Dr. Rhythm

Drum Machine from Boss belonging to the DR series.

jmlesaux jmlesaux

«  Super machine that takes time to tame »

Publié le 02/12/11 à 10:46
Extensive connections:
by Jack
in RCA
Separate outputs for the drums, bass, guitar.
MIDI
Headphone output ... etc.

Configuration requires some adaptation, but offers many possibilities.
I produced a whole album and I will add more pieces for the second ...
www.explicit-lyrics.eu

The manual is clear and sufficient.

Blown away, on a good sound system (Mackie RM450) one can believe it is a real drummer.

Since 2007 and I have not found anything better for the moment, and I am not ready to take a computer onstage, I troubleshoots all day ...

We must understand the significance of memory of 32000 notes to understand and not get the message "memory full"
I had to take back some chunks to optimize cutting some repetitive patterns and earn valuable notes!
For now, I have about 20 pieces inside.
I bought a second one for backup and to make another set of songs. Super