Sonor Force 3005
Sonor Force 3005

Drum Set from Sonor belonging to the Force series.

drummer22 drummer22
Published on 06/01/06 at 14:25
Hello,
I possceur This Sonor Force 3005 since September 2005. I ordered the German site for Thomann 1145, in other words that price level is not really a drumkit CHRE. I took color WLS is a white mat that is really superb, the finish is at the appointment.

My config: 3005 Force Fusion 1 Modl WLS:
- GC: 22 * ​​17.5
- Snare: 14 * 5.5
- Toms: 10 * 9 / 12 * 10 / 14 * 12
- Hardware included: Hi-Hat Pedal GC foot, two feet cymbals, toms home ...)

Now for the 3005 MODEL force: the drums are certainly Saddle Saddle made in china, not made in the United States but the warm depths of the maple is feeling well, the harmonics of the barrels are not g nantes and it sounds good once the drums rgls.
About the hardware with the model 400 series is really great, very heavy, especially it does not move then I took the same patterns of poles and hardware really does not suffer for nothing whatsoever in that aesthetic practice ...

Let's talk about her! Even in the original skin the appointment power is above the bass drum that my bluff with a depth and power! drumkit is a good balance I say more, but with the sound of the maple was really a great sound, it will not be worth the sound of the DW in bird eyes pr but the price was certainly not to complain about the distance.
Also, I used this drumkit pr recording studio ds different place And I can tell you that it sounds really great! (With classic microphones, beta 52 / Sennheiser E602, SM57 etc. .... )
I changed over there not long ago all the skins of the drum I have Remo (clear Powerstroke 3 on kick drum, coated ambassador on snare and toms on the emperor) and I can tell you that the drumkit delivers very strong head ca! D'or maybe his name!!
Needless to say that if I had to redo this purchase I will do it with eyes closed, the drumkit is really great, the sound is to go, I ask nothing better, I used t! ! Sonor thank you!