< Tous les avis Focusrite Liquid Mix
Focusrite Liquid Mix

DSP Board from Focusrite belonging to the Liquid series

etiennemougeotte etiennemougeotte
Published on 02/07/07 at 05:47
What technical specifications motivated your choice?
- All of the technical paper, ie the use of as many Comp and EQ rputs without breaking the bank and gun down his computer.

For what purpose?
- At the moment, a mix of electro-pop. 32 audio tracks precisely.

What is your config (motherboard / CPU / Ram / Hard ,...)?
- Apple MacBook Pro 2.16GHz / 2GB RAM / 120 GB HDD.

Installation is no problem it?
- Yes. Focusrite site, updates downloads the latest version, the branch has to work.

The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
- Pdf. yes

Gnrale configuration is easy?
- What was on the screen matches what was in the hands and vice versa. so yes, it's super easy.

Have you experienced any incompatibility?
- So in terms of story ddi firewire port. branch as well as directly to the FW400 port on my laptop as my hard ass external Iomega FW, that ass is my sound card works like this. (We will return!). mac anyway, no need for a port ddi it seems. it's cool.

GETTING STARTED

The drivers are stable?
- The plot thickens has actually let's be clear, I have yet hardly russi finalizing a project with this case once a DSP operates nickel, once the card is not recognized , Digital Performer plant suddenly for no apparent reason (a Premire !!!), once he forgets the occurrences of the plug opening, and so on.
I reinstalled the drivers, Digital, the OS does not help, when a plant wants to then?! I guess this is still not great at the point, I see no other explanation for the moment, but I'm patient

What software do you use most often?
- Only in Digital Performer version 5.1

What you get lag?
- Then you should also explain the one thing! why is what to impractical (at least that's the only I Fawn to keep it more or less stable over an hour), get 512 or 256 ms latency in DP to run this card!?!
even having a box of current race (Intel Core 2 Duo on my MacBook Pro), when we mix, we do not need to lower the latency! CPU has food! I prfr to work in 2048, just to inflate the internal plug, but the I can not. in fact, 32 tracks with plug 2 each, plus the latency for the flush LiquidMix, DP trs quickly saturate a SHAME!!

How long have you use it?
- Ten days.

What is the particular feature you like best and least?
- J'apprcie the concept. the quality of the plug.
- I be a beta tester dtest 600 euro I'm trying to finish a mix and I prcis Ramna card in stores before the end of the week.

Have you tried many other models before acqurir?

How do you report qualitprix?
- On paper, gnial. in the state: can, limit a scam.

Exprience with, you will do again this choice? ...
- If one day you leave a machine or the software reliable, then certainly. I do not in any way dnigre audio quality of the BTE. just absolutely unprofessional appearance: stable.

NOTE: meanwhile, tried this on a Dual G5 LiquidMix with same software and same project: the same stability