[NAMM] New Behringer Power Amps
Behringer's iNuke NU6000DSP is a 6000-Watt Power Amplifier with DSP Control and USB Interface.
- Delivers 2 x 3000 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1500 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 12 lbs / 5.5 kg
- Reliability through Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Switch-mode power supply
- DSP and 24-bit/96 kHz converters
- DSP section features delay, crossover (3 filter types, up to 48 dB/octave), EQ (8 parametric, 2 dynamic), dynamics processing and lockable security settings
- Front panel LCD display enables setup and adjustment without PC
- Can be set up, controlled and monitored via front panel USB connector
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in Subwoofer/Satellite crossover
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for level setting
- 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4'' TRS combination input connectors
- Twist-lock speaker connectors
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Turbosound TurboDrive Control Software TurboDrive control software is designed to provide online access and control of Turbosound controllers, powered speakers, and RACKDP amplifiers, either individually or in a BVNet network of up to 100 devices.
- [NAMM] Shure PSM 1000 Shure Incorporated shows at NAMM the new PSM 1000 Dual Channel Personal Monitor System, designed to integrate with Shure Wireless Workbench (WWB) software.
- [NAMM] PGX Digital Wireless System The PGX Digital Wireless System hass 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio on the 900 MHz band.