[NAMM] Vivid Amps launches a 2-channel power amp
Vivid Amps is attending Summer NAMM 2013 where they introduce the new VR2700 two-channel power amp.
The Vivid VR2700 is a rackable two-channel power amp designed with the bass and guitar players using effects and processors in mind. It supplies 700 RMS per channel at 4 Ohms and is equipped with dual clipping detection stage.
- 2-channel power amp
- RMS power: 700W @ 4 Ohms per channel, 1400W @ 8 Ohms and 2400W @ 4 Ohms bridged
- 2 front Pre and Volume knobs
- 2 XLR and 2 1/4" TRS/TS inputs
- 3 x 1/4" TS and 3 SpeakON outputs (for channels 1, 2 and Bridge)
- 19" 2U rack format
- Switchable 115V / 230V power supply
The VR2700 is built in the USA and is available for $1199. More info at www.vividamps.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Behringer CP6000 wall controllers Behringer expands its Eurocom series with the CP6000 wall remote control, a utility for the MA6000 Series power amps.
- Behringer B207MP3 loudspeaker and mixer The new Behringer B207MP3 portable loudspeaker and built-in 4-channel mixer is now available is stores.
- Line 6 Relay V75-SC wireless vocal microphone Line 6 announces the release of the new Relay V75-SC supercardioid wireless vocal microphone designed to be used with the XD-V75 system.