Audix D4
Domi-D Domi-D

«  A must for the serious »

Publié le 09/27/13 à 10:57
It is a dynamic hypercardioid microphone (directional) dedicated low fréquances (bass amp, bass, bass drum etc ...).
I use it mainly for the sound recordings of my bass amp, but also for transplanting live.
The metal body is of good quality and relatively small size. Aesthetically pleasing, fairly original form, but it is anecdotal.

I use it for 2 years, it is the first and only such micro I have. I needed this type of product for the uses mentioned above. I do not regret my choice. The record is clear and warm, knowing that his forte is serious, while not leaving much to the side, the beaches of mediums. When the acute, difficult to judge in this sector through its use.
It perfectly captures the sound out of amp, even at high volume, while avoiding "pollution" sound around.
Supplied with a specific clip, although the high price is correct with respect to quality.