Annonces Prodipe BL21 Lanen Contrabass
- Manufacturer: Prodipe
- Model: BL21 Lanen Contrabass
- Series: 21
- Category: Electret Microphones
- Added in our database on: 03/14/2014
Instrument mic BL21 Lanen Contrabass
A new range of instrument mic for on stage recording of acoustic instruments.
The BL21 Lanen Double bass is designed for the double bass – the acoustic gain is high and the Larsen effect is just a distant memory. The magnificence of your instrument is there for all to hear.
A specially adapted clamp for double bass insulates the mic from vibration and at the same time keeps your instrument safe from scratches and dents. The flexible gooseneck give you access to the very heart of the sound.
"Of all the components in a mic, the one that has to be infallible is the diaphragm. For the new Prodipe instrument mic range we have perfected an electret diaphragm here in France which can handle up to 140dB. And with this level of performance, our mic will preserve the full harmonic envelope that adds warmth to your instrument’s sound.
We have also spent a considerable amount of time thinking about the best way to attach the mic to your instrument. In a bid to optimise the recording environment we have designed a purpose built clamp for each type of instrument."
BL21 Lanen Contrabass advantages
- Excellent natural sound.
- Extremely high gain-before-feedback (140 dB).
- UHF compatible (with the Instrument 100 UHF Lanen - sold separately).
- Flexible gooseneck for fast, easy setup.
- Lightweight rubber clamp specially adapted to the instrument.
- Excellent level of protection from instrument vibration.
- Mini XLR to XLR adaptor (48V phantom power supply required).
- 47dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Max. SPL: 140 dB
- Impedance: 2.2 KΩ
- Directivity : Unidirectional
- S/N Ratio: 68dB
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 20KHz
Other categories in Electrostatic microphones
Other names: bl21 lanencontrabass, bl21lanencontrabass, bl 21 lanen contrabass, bl21lanen contrabass, BL21, BL 21