Annonces Prodipe SB21 Lanen Sax & Brass
- Manufacturer: Prodipe
- Model: SB21 Lanen Sax & Brass
- Series: 21
- Category: Electret Microphones
- Added in our database on: 03/14/2014
A new range of instrument mic for on stage recording of acoustic instruments.
The SB21 Lanen Sax, Brass & Percussion mic is designed for alto saxophones, tenor saxophones, trumpets, trombones, tubas, French horns and any other brass instrument. But there’s more! Because of its adjustable clamp, the SB21 Lanen diaphragm mic can be used to record percussion instruments such as djembes, toms, snare drums, congas and tambors. With that extra high acoustic gain and the Larsen effect a distant memory, the magnificence of your instrument is there for all to hear.
A specially adapted clamp for brass and percussion insulates the mic from vibration and at the same time keeps your instrument safe from scratches and dents. The flexible gooseneck gives you access to the very heart of the sound and with just a swivel, the mic can be placed right next to the drum beat.
"Of all the components in a mic, the one that has to be infallible is the diaphragm. For the new Prodipe instrument mic range we have perfected an electret diaphragm here in France which can handle up to 140dB. And with this level of performance, our mic will preserve the full harmonic envelope that adds warmth to your instrument’s sound.
We have also spent a considerable amount of time thinking about the best way to attach the mic to your instrument. In a bid to optimise the recording environment we have designed a purpose built clamp for each type of instrument." .
SB21 Lanen Sax, Brass & Percussion advantages
- Excellent natural sound.
- Extremely high gain-before-feedback (140 dB).
- UHF compatible (with the Instrument 100 UHF Lanen - sold separately).
- Flexible gooseneck for fast, easy mounting.
- Lightweight rubber clamp specially adapted to the instrument.
- Excellent level of protection from instrument vibration.
- Mini XLR to XLR adaptor (48V phantom power supply required).
- Sensitivity : -47dB ±3dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Max. SPL: 140 dB
- Impedance: 2.2 KΩ
- Directivity : Unidirectional
- S/N Ratio: 68dB
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 20KHz
Other categories in Electrostatic microphones
Other names: sb21 lanensax & brass, sb21lanensax&brass, sb 21 lanen sax & brass, sb21 lanensax&brass, sb21lanen sax & brass, SB21, SB 21