Cort NA4
Cort NA4

4-string bass guitar from Cort belonging to the Artisan series.

ruby rhod ruby rhod
Publié le 11/19/06 à 17:06
In fact I had put a notice on the A4 which ultimately is the same as this one with a finish our primary concern
It made a low in Korea, 24 frets, Bartolini MK1 pickups, active EQ.
for the bridge is the kind of perfect pad to hold the string

there is a volume control, three band EQ, fader to know more or less what one wants to micro in action.

with respect to the handle, it's a driver ...

I put ten because this is exactly what suits me

Start with the best ... The handle .. then .. it's nothing that makes it the highlight of the low end ... it is super fast ... .. flat at will, without scrolling notes burrs.
access to acute is perfect as the handle conducteur.Demander more on this point would be pointless (and would be pretentious) to be less a clone of Victor Wooten.
it glides perfectly, the frets are filed down perfectly n'accroche anything, the finish is very good.
form suits me perfectly, a rounded shape, shapes that stick to the body without any problems ... the slap positioning microphones has been studied and they do nothing Genena.
the only problem of this low, the thing that bothers me is its weight .. because after an hour .... it pulls together a lot on the back, it takes muscle exercises to not crack in concert and sit

Question sounds .. there's turning the knobs to feel that the sound changes, finally after all the expense of taste ...
whether its a slap in the funl, Péchu sound for rock and a soft round for walking

Sounds
This bass fits perfectly with my style of music you want to slap the grave ... it sounds good with bass, treble slammin without startle every time you pull on the G string. a sound that was fishing for the game to the finger (yeah it would spoil everything with a pick)
I play a Peavey TKO 115 with a Boss LMB3, a DOD Bass Flanger, and Boss DF2.
I tried the bass with no effect ... and it changes nothing .. the sound is the power of microphones as well.
this bass suits me really well ... some people say it has no personnalité.j 'have tested a musicman sterling, a sub, I thought it would be perfect for slap.et actually not at all .. I find it really musiman zero home nulles.les sleeves that are paved, and finally I do not like at all.

at least with this bass is not confined to a unique musical style.

Global Reviews
I've had two weeks and I think I'd certainly be very long so I like it
handle this for me to point unexpected, and would be less weight. But it is a matter of habit, gary moore was well accustomed to the weight of lespaul: D

I tried the ibanez, musicman sterling, SUB, Cort Curbow, fender jazz bass, precision bass, .. and some other classics.
it is the only love me as much melted.
value for money is frankly very good.
in the words of a site ...

Difficult to find fault with this bass, which, if sported a logo, would certainly be a misfortune. The question is whether you buy a good coffee or a registered ...
all is said in the
it will be almost a year since I have made an adjustment handle my feet are no worries even ... Apart from the bridge of the E string it takes back every week if you slap a lot is no problem .. the battery lasts long and more .. even with many hours of play
.. But I think even I do it again in a few years this choice
I nave is because nothing is perfect .. but ... I frankly no desire to change