Fender American Precision Bass [2003-2007]
Fender American Precision Bass [2003-2007]
mindfenris mindfenris
Publié le 09/01/08 à 05:51
Everything has been said before in other posts
good old U.S.

The violin is what it is, not bad!
weight is honorable, big reproach over time, the handle tends to move
in terms of sound, coupled with a ampeg BA115 Repeat ', that sounds but c is not the top (the sound is mushy, but it comes much of the amp) against transplanted directly from an audio interface for recording, is c full happiness! It was at this occasion that I have found the usefulness of the switch S1
the sound is warm and well rounded

On a rock and electro, it works well. slap in c is frankly not that good
I couple the beast on an Ampeg BA115 and I occasionally use a Boss DD3 delay it.
c is a good bass for the recordings especially live because of its weight and lack of precision in the treble and bass in his drool is suitable especially for rock

I bought 3 years ago about
the +: quality microphones and the violin, the sound
the -: weight, price / quality ratio
before I played on Ibanez (handles-highway), I also played PLO, and I recently tested a lag, we will say that this is relatively low in a register versatile rock
it would start over again, I shall have relied on a G & L Deluxe for even more versatility