The pictures below dessu has nothing to do, the bass we're talking more like an ibanez sr
- In which country was it made?
made in Korea I believe ...
- What types of micro and their configuration?
One type micro emg, splitable placed in the bridge position
- What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)?
One volume, one tone and a simple double switch I think ...
- What type of race?
Short-scale (type bronco)
- The handle is it fun?
There is a big advantage of this low, it is super comfortable, especially with its short scale and thin coatings.
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
the bass is light very light, its shape is like ibanez sr, very comfortable, both sitting and standing! (I will post pictures if I can, as impossible to find on the net!
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
Square! I am impressed with the right skills that can lower despite the available settings.
- They are suitable to your style of music?
I play in a punk ska band and this bass is very effective for both hardcore punk passages for dub breaks, there is a lot of bass, and a surprisingly high level of output for a passive electronics, ca has nothing to do with a squier or other equivalent level, it's really much more powerful!
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
I play a Fender BXR 100, and sometimes I add an EQ boss
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
no 50 sounds available, but these are of good quality and can approach any kind of style and a lot of techniques, especially the slap is very easy because there have not micro handle.
- How long have you use it?
I have two years. I think the change in a few months for a musicman is my first bass, and I never wanted to change it to play on other models (Mexico fender, ibanez ...) as much as except the low quatégories musicman, warwick Rickenbaker or others are equivalent.
- What is so special that you like most and least? it is very solid (the fallen 10zaines times) and vrament cheap, its main drawback is that to me ela brand is unknown, and it does not communicate at all on the production of low (impossible to see anything other than piano on site.
- How would you rate the quality / price?
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...