Squier Standard Jazz Bass
Squier Standard Jazz Bass

4-string bass guitar from Squier belonging to the Jazz Bass series.

Anonymous
Published on 09/15/07 at 18:27
Made in Indonesia, this bass has a 20 Bolt boxes, two single coil pickup, one volume knob and a micro tonalitegnrale a Jazzbass what!

The handle, without being a highway, is comfortable, access to acute trs is okay though missing one or two boxes to be perfect! Play sitting, no problem, as standing by the way, this bass will hold course and let them play without a hitch, a real pleasure!
Sound is Excellent, though lacking a bit of power output, but nothing too restrictive.

This bass is for those who like low passive and roots rather, a funk, a groove, slap a worry-free (I am convinced that these games have technical t invent it;)) I used with an amp ashdown five-fifteen of 100Watts, a compressor to compensate for its relative lack of power and distortion for fun! The best sound that I find a good background that everything old is very rewarding for my spartan games!
In a word: love

I use it for seven months, and although I'm not a report quality / price / pleasure huge, bass reliable and robust (one month without the grant, it's still just ... ), a sound perfect for my game .. what a pleasure!
On this low, there is nothing I have regrets, it is very well as it is and to be honest, I have two, in case of scne! So ok, there're going to say that two Squier, a taquinne the highway at one price ... and I prefried because the squier tural difference (not fantasy) between the two instruments does not justify the price of equart! I'm not one to look for models when the US MODELS Asia are at least as well (and not to mention the relaxation of gibson on the quality of some instruments reu store ...)
Finally voila, the Jazzbass squier is my bass (with its strengths and weaknesses), and I would not trade against any other!