Yamaha RBX374
Yamaha RBX374

4-string bass guitar from Yamaha belonging to the RBX series.

eko djaz system eko djaz system

«  Versatility for a small price »

Publié le 02/19/11 à 02:29
Value For Money : Correct
Made in China
24 frets

The handle is a little big and wide.
Not too heavy. I like the overall shape.
Easy to go in the treble, especially as I go often.
This gives a good sound quickly.

I play jazz rock. I bought it because I'm bassist and I took to this style of music that I had left the low side for 10 years. So I was looking for a cheap low because the group, you know when it starts but it can end quickly. I do not want to invest immediately in the most upscale. The first year, she agreed well but I quickly found these limits (which handle lourding lack of fluidity, a little Mastoc what, microphones weaklings). I played a trace elliot and it was terrible. But hey, for a year, it did, I made my scales on it, it allowed me to put some tunes aside and aim higher.

I used it for 2 years. Being anxious to acquire a bass, I have not tried many others. This is the best among the Squier, Ibanez or Cort basses in the same range of price and quality.
What I liked was the sound palette offered and what bothered me then, that the heavy (hit) of the handle and the sound still cradouille that emerges.
For a low first price is still good and I recommend it to any beginner who has a limited budget.
With the same budget, I do it again this election. Now, I went to a jazz bass deluxe mex and it's day and night. Be patient.