Atomic Amplifiers and Studio Devil have teamed up to give birth to the brand-new Amplifire multi-effects pedal.
Amplifire is an amp tone and multi-effects pedal years in the making. It is powerful and yet small enough to fit in a gig bag pocket.
Here are some highlights:
- All new, state-of-the-art amp modeling based on Studio Devil’s patented technology
- Dual-DSP powered hardware allowing for complex and detailed algorithms
- Stereo 1024 point cabinet impulses with ability to upload 3rd party IRs
- Drive, modulation, delay, reverb, EQ, gate, and more effects
- Dedicated, physical amp control knobs for intuitive tone adjustments
- Versatile i/o options including ¼” Hi Z input with proprietary processing, separate stereo ¼” and XLR outputs and user-programmable effects loop
- 3 configurable footswitches
- PC/Mac editor
- 128 MIDI controllable presets
- Field upgradeable firmware
Amplifire will be available direct from Atomic Amps’ website from April 2014 but there’s already a reserve list here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.