[NAMM] New Amplifire multi-effects pedal
Atomic Amplifiers and Studio Devil have teamed up to give birth to the brand-new Amplifire multi-effects pedal.
Amplifire is an amp tone and multi-effects pedal years in the making. It is powerful and yet small enough to fit in a gig bag pocket.
Here are some highlights:
- All new, state-of-the-art amp modeling based on Studio Devil’s patented technology
- Dual-DSP powered hardware allowing for complex and detailed algorithms
- Stereo 1024 point cabinet impulses with ability to upload 3rd party IRs
- Drive, modulation, delay, reverb, EQ, gate, and more effects
- Dedicated, physical amp control knobs for intuitive tone adjustments
- Versatile i/o options including ¼” Hi Z input with proprietary processing, separate stereo ¼” and XLR outputs and user-programmable effects loop
- 3 configurable footswitches
- PC/Mac editor
- 128 MIDI controllable presets
- Field upgradeable firmware
Amplifire will be available direct from Atomic Amps’ website from April 2014 but there's already a reserve list here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Two new Fender amp heads Fender has given us a sneak preview of two new amp heads in anticipation of the NAMM starting tomorrow.
- [NAMM] AXL introducees USA Bel Air guitar AXL salutes all surf, twang, rockabilly and classic rock fans with the new USA Bel Air guitar.
- [NAMM] Pigtronix Infinity Looper update Pigtronix has announced a major firmware update for the Infinity Looper to be launched this week at the NAMM.