Boss teased about a new pedal a few days ago, they are introducing today at Musikmesse the SY-300 guitar synth and multi-effect.
The Boss SY-300 employs a new proprietary technology that allows for generating analog-style polyphonic synth sound without any latency and shape your guitar sound with filters, amps and LFOs.
- 3 oscillators with sine, triangle, saw, square, pulse width modulation, detuned saw, noise and input
- 4 effects with different types: chorus, compressor, delay, EQ, flanger, isolator, limiter, lo-fi, overdrive/distortion, pan, phaser, reverb, rotary speaker emulation, slicer, slow gear, touch wah, tremolo, Uni-V(ibe), chorus+delay, chorus+reverb and delay+reverb
- 24-bit converter and proprietary Adaptive Focus method
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- 99 user and 70 factory preset memory
- LCD 132 x 64 display
- 1/4” input, through and return
- 1/4” left and right Main outputs
- 1/4” left and right Sub outputs
- Headphone output
- MIDI in, out and through
- Expression and control inputs
- USB Type B port
- Dimensions: 255 x 191 x 70mm
More info about this new SY-300 at www.boss.info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.