< Tous les avis DigiTech GNX3
The Palindrome The Palindrome
Published on 09/04/04 at 10:48
Wide choice of effects.
Truly impressive!

The config is far from easy grip hand we must get used to it ...
Editing of sounds I have not tried, it seems too complicated ...

Well, I wanted to buy and eventually not worse.
After having tested 2 times 2 hours with our friends grateux Pigalle, I unfortunately found the fault: the response time for a switch to another effect takes time (no exaggeration is not huge, but it enough to conclude that this pedal is unusable on stage if you want change because for a song. For me it's really daunting because I'm the only grateux group!
So I put a 3 on this point because frankly this is unacceptable! It's like income 10 years ago! So I can alert my friends to 6 strings via this little message. I rarely see anyone but I do about this problem on the forums and it's really important.
Otherwise the effects are insane and I think it takes a few months before making the turn ...