DigiTech has announced the iPB-10 Programmable Pedalboard – a programmable pedal board that you can use with your Apple iPad.
DigiTech have also introduced the iPB-Nexus app for iPad, designed to work in conjunction with the iPB-10, which is designed to let you create your own pedalboard.
- Users can drag and drop up to 10 different pedals, in any order, to each pedalboard, and can add an amp and cabinet to complete each setup.
- It offers 87 different pedals, 54 amps, and 26 cabinets to choose from.
- The iPB-10 uses multiple Audio DNA2 processors, designed to provide no-latency signal processing with 24-bit A/D/A converters.
- The iPB-10 will work without an iPad plugged in to it. The 2 digit LED display on the unit that indicates the current preset bank, and there is also a master volume knob on the back panel of the unit. (At this time users will not be able to edit, adjust, or save presets without an iPad.)
- You can connect the iPad to the DigiTech iPB-10 via an extension cable and mount the iPad on a mic stand.
The DigiTech iPB-10 is compatible with all models of iPad2 & iPad.
Pricing and Availability:
The product should be available in the coming days.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.