DigiTech The Weapon - Dan Donegan
DigiTech The Weapon - Dan Donegan
Hagen8 Hagen8
Publié le 08/30/07 à 11:07
7 effects: distortion neo, crunch, phaser + simulation 2nd guitar distortion, wah distortion, octave, reverb + sitar simulation, high gain distortion.
1 input jack, two jack output (amp + mix)
Supplied with battery + power supply + mediator + book (English)

4 knobs (level of output, control1, control 2, effect selector)
relatively simple settings, the two knobs "control" are used to adjust the bass / treble on distos or depth effects (eg sitar / reverb).
Manual in English, but hey, we understand quickly how this nice "toy".

The effects are convincing without achieving perfection (a little breath on the distortion, lack of depth on the sitar ..).
Personally this pedal will help to expand my repertoire, I love distortion "neo", the effect for sitar sounds Eastern and phaser with simulation of the second guitar distortion, as if a second scratch rose slowly the sound of his amp.
I play on a powerball with a custom K-7 and ESP viper Dropped D and it makes very good (obviously).

I've had two days and I really have fun as a little crazy.
As mentioned above the distos are really convincing and the effect sitar enriched my repertoire.
For 65 euros a magas U.S. (new), I think I would definitely do it again this election!
I edit in terms of, when I have a little more used.