Korg Shipping Pandora Mini
Powered by Korg’s REMS (Resonant structure and Electronic circuit Modeling System), the Pandora Mini delivers 158 effects, divided into seven categories.
- Pickup and Dynamic Models
- Amp Models
- Cabinet Models
- Modulation and Filter Effects
- Noise Reduction
The Pandora Mini also contains 100 rhythm and metronome patterns that are suited to tempo training, jamming and composing. The Tap button is desiged to make it easy to set the rhythm or delay tempo. The AUX input allows jamming along with an MP3 player, CD player, etc. The AUX pitch function varies the pitch of the audio input by ±1 octave. An auto-tuner with muting is also built in.
The Korg Pandora Mini multi-effect processor is now available with a U.S. MSRP of $225.00.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.