Strymon has released details on their latest pedal: the Mobius.
The Mobius is a modulation machine with 12 different mod effects: chorus, flanger, rotary, vibe, phaser, filter, formant, vintage trem, pattern trem, autoswell, destroyer, and quadrature. Here are the details from Strymon:
- 200 Built-In Presets: Mobius gives you the option to save and recall up to 200 of your own presets. You can bank up or down through your presets using the front panel switches. You can give each preset its own custom name to appear on the display. You can even select presets via an external MIDI controller.
- Expression Pedal Control: You can plug in an expression pedal and control any knob or combination of knobs, all saveable per preset. Or plug in an external momentary Tap switch for remote control of your LFO Speed.
- Assignable Knobs: Mobius gives you the ability to assign custom parameters to the two Param knobs on the front panel, all saveable per preset.
- Pre/Post Mode: You can switch to the Pre/Post Mode and now you can place your Mobius in two different locations in your mono signal chain, without having to rewire your pedalboard.
- MIDI Support: Mobius offers a MIDI implementation to connect to your MIDI gear. You can sync your LFO time to MIDI clock. Remote control of any knob, parameter, or switch. Select your presets via MIDI.
For more information: Strymon
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.