Aristides introduces the 070 seven string guitar
Artistides will launch in January, 2014 a new seven string electric guitar named 070.
The Artistides 070 guitar will be available in two versions, both with MEC electronics ; the passive model is equipped with Seymour Duncan Pegasus (bridge) and Sentient (neck) humbucking pickups, a 5-way pickup switch, a push/pull volume control and a tone knob. The active version receives Seymour Duncan Blackouts and/or EMG 81/60 pickups, a 3-way pickup selector, and standard master volume and tone.
You can choose between chrome, black or golden hardware, a Floyd Rose Original or Hipshot Hardtail bridge and mate Anthracite, White or Orange finishes. The guitar ships in a Gator XL hardshell.
- Standard model specifications:
- 1-piece body and neck construction
- C-shape neck
- Ebony fingerboard with compound radius (12" - 16"), 24 medium jumbo frets and pearl inlaid
- Nut width: 1.89"
- Scale length: 26.5"
- Scannable chip inside the body
Discover the new Artistides 070 guitar at www.aristidesinstruments.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mesa Boogie introduces the Recto-Verb 25 Mesa Boogie responds to its customers who wanted a combo version of the Mini Rectifier 25 with the new Recto-Verb 25 guitar amp Series.
- New Digitech RP-360 guitar multi-effect DigiTech will soon launch a new multi-effect pedal for guitar, named RP-360, available with or without built-in expression pedal.
- New Accountant compressor pedal Fairfield Circuitry is now accepting pre-orders for its new The Accountant compressor stompbox that can be used with a wide range of instruments.