Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N7
Rumors have started surfacing: Nuno Bettencourt's six-string N4 signature model is set to be joined by a seven-string model from the Washburn Custom Shop.
The Custom Shop production N7 sports a Seymour Duncan Distortion humbucker in the bridge in place of the N4's Bill Lawrence L500, an alder body, a maple neck and an ebony fretboard.
- 7 String
- Aged solid alder body
- Aged hardware
- 22 fret maple neck with ebony fingerboard
- Seymour Duncan Duncan Distortion bridge pickup
- Seymour Duncan '59 neck pickup
- Original Floyd Rose tremolo
- 25.5" scale
- Stephens extended cutaway 5-bolt neck joint
- 14" pitch-angled reverse headstock
- Grover® 18:1 tuners
- Buzz Feiten Tuning System
- Case: GCN4 included
Pricing & Availability
List Price $3,699.90
For more details, check out www.washburn.com/electrics/nuno.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Digitech Giving Away 15 Distortion Pedals Digitech are kicking off "15 Days of Distortion".
- [Musikmesse] Blackstar HT-1R Receives MIPA Award Blackstar Amplification announces that its HT-1R Combo with Reverb won an award at the 12th annual Musikmesse International Press Award (MIPA) Ceremony, held April 7, 2011, in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Modkitsdiy.com ThunderDrive The ThunderDrive is described as an overdrive pedal kit designed to provide "a strong clean signal boost in the early gain settings and smooth distortion at maximum gain settings."