Fender Classic Player Jazzmaster Special
Fender announces the new Classic Player Jazzmaster Special guitar, a new model aimed at updating Fender's iconic Jazzmaster model with some thoroughly modern improvements, including hotter pickups, a new Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, a 9.5" fingerboard radius and a new neck pocket cut aimed at providing better pitch. The Trem plate was also moved closer to the bridge in order to increase break angle and sustain.
- Alder body
- Polyester finish
- Maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with a 9.5" radius
- 21 Medium Jumbo frets
- 25.5" (648 mm) scale length
- Chrome hardware
- Fender® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Fender® Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge With Floating Tremolo Tailpiece
- 4-Ply Brown Shell pickguard
- Special Design Hot Jazzmaster® Neck and Bridge pickups selectable through a 3-position toggle switch
- Volume and Tone controls on both the "Lead" and "Rhythm" circuits
- Deluxe gig bag included.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender Vince Ray "Unlucky 13" “Unlucky 13” just might become Fender's lucky number, at least that will be the case if this new model designed exclusively by hot rod artist Vince Ray proves successful.
- Charvel strikes back! Charvel is back with not less than three new U.S.-made high-performance production guitars, namely the Strat-shaped San Dimas Style 1 2H and So-Cal Style 1 2H and Tele-shaped San Dimas Style 2 2H.
- Fender Billy Corgan Stratocaster Fender announces its new Artist Series guitar, a Stratocaster designed to the specifications of the Smashing Pumpkins' frontman and six-stringer, Billy Corgan.