[NAMM] Fender Johnny Marr Signature Jaguar
Fender introduces the Johnny Marr signature Jaguar guitar.
The Johnny Marr signature Jaguar is a non-standard version of the basic model, with specialized features including:
- Custom-wound Bare Knuckle Johnny Marr single-coil neck and bridge pickups.
- Custom-shaped maple neck based on Marr’s 1965 Jaguar, with vintage-style truss rod, lacquer finish and Marr’s signature on the front of the headstock.
- Four-position blade-style pickup switch mounted to the lower-horn chrome plate (bridge, bridge and neck in parallel, neck, bridge and neck in series).
- Two upper-horn slide switches (universal bright and pickup switch position four bright).
- Jaguar bridge with Mustang saddles, nylon bridge post inserts for improved stability, chrome cover and vintage-style floating tremolo tailpiece.
- “Taller” tremolo arm with arm-sleeve nylon insert to prevent arm swing.
Other features include the classic Jaguar 24” scale length, lacquer-finished alder body, 7.25”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 vintage-style frets, master volume and tone controls, three-ply pickguard (white-black-white) and chrome hardware. Accessories include a custom case with blue crushed velvet interior, strap, cable and flatwound strings. Available in Olympic White and Metallic KO (a distinctive orange tint derived from the heavily faded Candy Apple Red finish of one of Marr’s favorite ’60s-era Fender models).
No pricing info at the moment, but you'll find more details on the Fender website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Schaller DaVinci Tuners Schaller has announced the release of their new Da Vinci tuner.
- Orange Amps #4 Terror Signature Jim Root Orange Amplification announces the Signature #4 Jim Root Terror Head and cab, developed in association with the Slipknot guitarist.
- Soundboy Massacre Wobbler Soundboy Massacre has released the new Wobbler pedal, a dual-tremolo effect based on the tremolo circuit found in classic Fender brownface amps.