Orange Amplification announces the Signature #4 Jim Root Terror Head and cab, developed in association with the Slipknot guitarist.
The Signature #4 Jim Root Terror Head is modeled after the dirty channel on the same amp that Jim Root plays in the studio and on the road: the Orange Rockerverb 100. This all-tube, 15-watt amp has a full 3-band EQ for “everything from vintage rock, blues and beyond, ” according to the manufacturer. The addition of a tube-driven FX loop is designed to allow the user to take the tone in “any direction they want.”
A new Signature #4 Jim Root PPC212 cab has been developed alongside the head. The cab is finished in black vinyl with a black version of the Orange basket grill cloth and features the signature #4 plate on the front. With a closed back design, the cab is described as having “a tight bottom end and delivers Jim’s signature Orange tone.”
The Signature #4 Terror Head features the vintage ‘Pics Only’ logo in white on a black chassis. The rear of the amp has both the Slipknot and Stone Sour logos.
- Volume, Gain, Bass, Mid and Treble Controls
- 12AT7-Driven FX Loop
- 1 × 16 Ohm and 2 × 8 Ohm Outputs
- Switchable Between 15/7 Watts
For more information: Orange
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.