Orange Amps #4 Terror Signature Jim Root
Orange Amplification announces the Signature #4 Jim Root Terror Head and cab, developed in association with the Slipknot guitarist.
The Signature #4 Jim Root Terror Head is modeled after the dirty channel on the same amp that Jim Root plays in the studio and on the road: the Orange Rockerverb 100. This all-tube, 15-watt amp has a full 3-band EQ for "everything from vintage rock, blues and beyond," according to the manufacturer. The addition of a tube-driven FX loop is designed to allow the user to take the tone in "any direction they want."
A new Signature #4 Jim Root PPC212 cab has been developed alongside the head. The cab is finished in black vinyl with a black version of the Orange basket grill cloth and features the signature #4 plate on the front. With a closed back design, the cab is described as having "a tight bottom end and delivers Jim’s signature Orange tone."
The Signature #4 Terror Head features the vintage ‘Pics Only’ logo in white on a black chassis. The rear of the amp has both the Slipknot and Stone Sour logos.
- Volume, Gain, Bass, Mid and Treble Controls
- 12AT7-Driven FX Loop
- 1 x 16 Ohm and 2 x 8 Ohm Outputs
- Switchable Between 15/7 Watts
For more information: Orange
Viewers of this article also read...
- Soundboy Massacre Wobbler Soundboy Massacre has released the new Wobbler pedal, a dual-tremolo effect based on the tremolo circuit found in classic Fender brownface amps.
- Boss Ships the RC-300 Loop Station Boss recently started shipping the RC-300 Loop Station real-time phrase looper.
- Elite Tone Fuzz Monster 2 Elite Tone announces the launch of the new Fuzz Monster 2 pedal.