Line 6 Variax 300
Line 6 Variax 300
JessB JessB

«  Excellent value for money »

Publié le 01/04/11 à 00:37
Being a follower of type Guitar Vintage Telecaster, Gibson Lespaul .. I bought this guitar out of curiosity, I must say it is really cheap.
I use it primarily with a Pod XT Live with a cord (ethernet) to free myself of battery power and allows me to change the model of guitar at the same time I change the amp is really great! Gibson / Marshall and just after acoustic guitar / preamp to do this without difficulty and without Variax Pod ...

What I like is the ability to play in open tuning without re-tuning.

The Violin is a bit "cheap", but the whole is quite correct, the guitar is right and it holds the tuning well.

Side its impossible not to find something in the range given, personally I love modeling and folk guitars Gibsons special.
I compared the sound of my Telecaster with Variax modeling and even if it is not exactly the same sound (I tried another TV, they never really sound the same), difficult to say what is the best.

What we can regret, no modeling of superstrate (Jackson style, ESP), which does not handle 24 cases.
Of course this guitar will not replace a high end guitar for beyond the sound, there is the quality of the neck, the feeling of the game .. but in the second guitar, it is perfect.
It also allows quality recordings, coupled with a Pod xt, it has a range of realistic and its really impressive and all for an unbeatable price!