Cinesamples has announced the release of CineBrass, an orchestral brass sample library for Kontakt.
Recorded at the Sony Pictures Scoring Stage in Los Angeles, and mixed by Dennis Sands (Back to the Future, Forrest Gump, Shawshank Redemption, American Beauty).
- 8.6GB Orchestral Brass Library powered by Kontakt Player.
- All of the Articulations Patches in CineBrass contain shorts of various lengths and dynamics, as well as sustains. Recordings include multiple repetitions per note and multiple dynamics as follows:
- Eighths Staccato @ 8xRR p to ff
- Quarters Tenuto @ 4xRR p to ff
- Halves Marcato @ 2xRR p to ff
- Sustains with smooth dynamic morphing
- Dynamic mapping of Articulations Patches, select from 5 presets in the user interface. A custom mapping grid is offered, for users who wish to customize the parameters beyond the presets. Every parameter and value is changeable, and various combinations are possible.
- Legato performance with True Legato; 2 dynamic levels using dynamic morphing to blend from piano to fortissimo.
- Polyphonic Legato mode allows you to play lines of 2 or more notes , while maintaining the appropriate transition samples between all notes, according to Cinesamples.
Pricing & Availability:
CineBrass for Kontakt (works with free Kontakt Player) is available to purchase for $399 USD.
For more information, visit the Cinesamples website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- ifoundasound LiveProfessor Beta 2.0 ifoundasound has announced the release of LiveProfessor Beta 2.0, which brings various changes, most of them are under the hood.
- DNR Collaborative DEFCON3 DNR Collaborative has released a beta of DEFCON3, a multiband audio deconstruction effect for Native Instruments Reaktor.
- Madrona Labs Updates Aalto to v1.2 Aalto's version 1.2 update brings support for Windows 7 and Windows XP in addition to Mac OS X AU and VST.