Digidesign Digi 002 Rack
Digidesign Digi 002 Rack

Digi 002 Rack, FireWire audio interface from Digidesign.

SuperTrash_audiojunkie 09/18/2004

Digidesign Digi 002 Rack : SuperTrash_audiojunkie's user review

• Partager
Used with a PowerBook G4 1.5 GHz. A REGAL installation use. I wanted an impeccable sound card and so far, it fills all my expectations (I bought it a month ago and she keeps walking). Right now (September 2004) is found from new 1100, but by running the competition, we can have it for 1050 (I took the test). Made 50, but will not do without!

Installation without problems, no conflict, handling and use of a childish simplicity

GETTING STARTED

Protools 6.2.2 book (it works with the fire of God)
BUT not enough plug-ins and it's really dcevant (but for the price ...)

I can only recommend this great sound card. I had a DSP2000 before .... if you want the terrace of the winery of the Montparnasse tower, buy this machine!
I use it for recording voice, scratches, synth analogigues, and string instruments. I am not yet totally fun with the beast, but I can tell you that a 4-track recording and 24-bit 96KHz him no problem (the song silent jou live there and the session lasts 8min30 a last 2:30)
Report qualitprix the advantage of acqureur
If I had to make another choice, I immediately buy the digirack002. But this is not a board; dpend all of what you want to; suohaitez you continue to eat and sleep set hours? If you are always behind the base, do not buy this sound card .... Your friends, friends, and parents do not forgive anything. A word!

I do not score 10 for gnerale because the number of plug-ins is disappointing.
For personal info, I know the reasons Bombois to put that machine 3 medium. Can he tell me? In advance, thank you.