Edirol FA-101
covax covax
Publié le 12/28/10 à 10:08
An interface that has many I / O with optical fiber that has been a determining factor in my choice.

2 preamp in front of good quality. The sound is all-in-fact correct.

When it works, is stable. (I hear, read on)

Latency was good between 7 and 9 ms depending on the project.

GETTING STARTED

I had several problems with this card. Finally the problem was instead of my PC at the time (a tower AMD2500 +, 512MB, 350W). I had to change the map FW 2 times. No worries for cons with my laptop.

Used, less than 200 €, it is a interesting map.

For those who do not need all the I / O, take the FA-66!

For use purely computer is fine.

To catch sounds, I found better with the 24D and its DSP. Good product