M-Audio Firewire Audiophile
M-Audio Firewire Audiophile

Firewire Audiophile, FireWire audio interface from M-Audio in the FireWire series.

ronan pitois 05/12/2004

M-Audio Firewire Audiophile : ronan pitois's user review

• Partager
For those with a quip of a motherboard VIA chipset and Athlon processors, you may have as I have problem of cracking difficult rgler with either a PCI or USB . The solution in the RSID Firewire. Indeed, this one does not solicit over the VIA chipset. No more crunches!

This card ncessite your Windows XP or day, Tlcharger Pack SP1 patch on the Microsoft site.
Then, the installation is done according to the booklet provided. Personally, I got error messages, but it has all of the same market.

GETTING STARTED

The database drivers do I have so far not possible to problem. I have read of rat Windows Media Player, this is a lack of drivers?
In any case, Cubase SX2, nickel it works!
44100 kHz latency: 8 ms. But that's not counting the direct monitiring which gives zero-latency.
The panel is CONTRL trs complete and allows for signal routing and record personal config.

I've had four days. Obviously it's not just me but one day to return the workshop Terractec the Phase 22 and the Audiophile USB. These two cards had no direct monitoring. Finally compare the dernire, we have a true panel CONTRL, more cracks (even with a VIA chipset) and a direct monitiring and everything ... for exactly the same price! (310 Euros)
Do not wait, go to firewire, this is a good map trs cheap!