Mackie Onyx Satellite
Mackie Onyx Satellite

FireWire audio interface from Mackie belonging to the Onyx series.

boulbar boulbar
Published on 05/31/08 at 00:05
What technical specifications motivated your choice?

The report qualitprix that looked good, ct practice, reputable Mackie

What is your config?

Athlon Dual Core 5200 +
2 GB of RAM
Windows XP SP2

Installation is no problem but during the first tests, I realized that we could not hear what simultanment records and what has been registered. Incredible ... The solution, updating the firmware.

When I wanted to make that day, there was a crash in the middle of the installation. Suddenly, the sound card n'tait longer recognized by XP. So I sent my dealer a expdi me a new one. And again, I had the same problem. Apparently, it frquent ... Mackie and allowed to flow. I called the importer in France, which did not offer a solution. So I reimbursed.

I do not understand how this card can have good notes on this site because, unless I am mistaken, without updating the firmware, you can not hear what simultanment records and what t recorded. Designed to have an incredible sound card with a basic firmware as rotten.

GETTING STARTED

See above ...

I was reimbursed ...

The quality looked good ...