MOTU 8pre
pentax pentax

«  excellent map »

Publié le 12/02/10 à 13:25
What characteristics have motivated your choice?
I needed a supplement of entry with my 828 mk3

With which instruments or systems (console, preamp, DTD ...) and you use the connection with what? ...
used a table with several preamps and analog zed420 hardwares she has found her place.Elle has become essential that clear.

What is your config (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk ,...)?
The brand connects with a macbook pro 17 + a good external HD 64m cache partitions, the system is stable.

The drivers are stable?
a stability I would say no worries, I'm running macbook pro and AC roule.Je did not encounter any problems, I use it every day and I am pleasantly surprised as long as it lasts!

What software do you use most often?
Logic 9

How many tracks do you manage to record / playback simultaneously? ... 16

What latency you get? 3ms

GETTING STARTED

Quick Installation nothing to say everything works perfectly.

The general configuration is easy? Same config

Have you experienced any incompatibilities? no inconsistency

The manual is clear and sufficient? ... not need manual ..

I use it for 2 years

Did you try many other models before getting this one?
m-audio and presonus good. I speak ......

What thing do you like most/least about it?
I appreciate the fact that it is portable and easy to configure.

What is your opinion about the value for the price? Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
excellent, yes I buy that card.

attention I read a little of everything on that map as "The preamps are NJM2068, Chinese low-end preamp, coming painfully to ensure proper bandwidth at full gain. (-2dB @ 20kHz" to clarify the preamps are not Chinese but Japanese is not at all the mm thing! when in fact they are "low end" I invite you to read their datasheet that says more .. http://www.datasheetcatalog. org/datasheet/newjapanradio/ae04022.pdf