MOTU UltraLite
MOTU UltraLite

FireWire audio interface from MOTU belonging to the UltraLite series.

Smonnsa Smonnsa

«  This is a CIBIE? »

Published on 04/12/14 at 06:15
Why this purchase:
Strength - Quality - Dynamic - Multi direct return (bus 4)

Usage: Mobile Studio - DJ'ing - Montage

I use it for more than 5 years and each time it is with the CD-install it works ....

GETTING STARTED

I note also that it is super sensitive to the level of supply therefore best used with supply (transformer) ....

I've always had stability problems on laptop ordis whether live or connect with MPCIMCIA Map.

Once stable, no problems with any software ....

C "is good stuff set apart my stability problem.

A little pricey at the time, the levels of the converters is not very high!

Cons:

- Pay attention I think there is some model have problems with factory ...!

- No use with Linux!

- Brittle transformer

- They always told me that it is more dedicated hardware MAC!

- For the current price is not bad at all ....

For the record I buy a week before he announced the release of the Hybrid: I had the balls ..... So be careful ... it is often SKY show that we see the future ...!

The little joke one day a guy asked me if it was a CIBIE