MOTU UltraLite
MOTU UltraLite

FireWire audio interface from MOTU belonging to the UltraLite series.

Anonymous
Published on 11/08/08 at 12:06
The reputation of the brand
I am the User in dplacement with a MacBook Pro equipped with 4 GB of RAM
Connect all without the slightest problem.
I possde also a Firewire 18/14 MAudio and also no problems.

USE

Absolutely no problem with DInstalling MAC. on the other hand, be careful with Windows because some FireWire configurations are not recognized.
No necessity of reading the manual is clear interface so.

IMPLEMENTATION

The "drivers" are extremely stable.
They are upgraded when this is ncessaire, I suppose?
Logic Pro, I have absolutely no problem meeting.
Jobtiens infrieure a latency of 5 ms, which is ngligeable.
Jarrive record more than 20 tracks without the slightest poblme. I think quon go to del.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I am the User for two years without ever having encountered any problem.
Jadore compact side and being able to use it as a mixer without computer.
I also possde MAudio Firewire 18/14 I find clearer in the violins and string sounds in general.
The report qualitprix is ​​properly done.
If CTAIT again, this is a product that I would take into account.