« Outstanding! »Publié le 06/06/11 à 16:35
- High-Speed FireWire (IEEE 1394) Audio Interface
- Up to 96K Sampling Rate
- 8 XMAX Class A Microphone Preamplifiers (+60dB gain) w/ Trim Control
- 8 Analog Mic/Line Inputs, 2 Instrument Inputs
- 8 Analog Line Outputs
- S/PDIF Digital Input and Output, MIDI Input and Output
- Balanced Send / Return for Channels 1 and 2
- Zero Latency Monitoring with FireControl Mixer/Router
- Separate Balanced Main Outputs and 8 Balanced Analog Outputs
- Software Package including PreSonus Studio One Artist, 20 new PreSonus Native Effects plug-ins and virtual instruments and a bundle of third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds
In addition, it connects you your computer via firewire, making it faster than any USB audio interface and much more reliable. I connect it strait to my Mac and use it with Apple's Logic to record drums, guitar, keyboard, and vocals.
The driver that come with the PreSonus FireStudio Project are indeed very stable and include a software mixer that is very useful. With the Firestudio, you can record up to eight tracks at once, more than any other audio interface out there.
The only issue you could possible have with this interface is if you don't have a firewire input. Other than that, this is an easy to use, affordable unit.
Overall, the PreSonus FireStudio Project is an amazing unit for recording both in the studio and at home. It's incredibly easy to use, and the sound is amazing! I have never been happier with this unit, and I am actually considering buying another!
So consider it too, this is as good as it gets for the price!