TC Electronic Konnekt Live
TC Electronic Konnekt Live
kimosaabi kimosaabi
Publié le 02/24/09 à 19:05
I was looking for a sound card "nomadic" because I mix in Traktor Pro and I consists of Cubase (SL3), so I needed a sound card is both efficient and convenient transport in a studio in my dplacements DJ.
Recognized the quality of TC Electronics (dja I used the Finalizer and the Fireworks in the studio), FireWire connectivity, and internal processseur this card have motivated my choice!
... As the price;)

Like everyone else! I deleted the drivers for the sound card of origin.
The config gnrale on the other hand is a bit complicated because so vast in selection, it is necessary to test all possibilities to find comfort (rglages the DJ are not the same rglages the studio, for example).
It took me time to understand how to use the Fabrik C compressor, simultanment
with traktor ...
The manual is also clear that all the manuals, if you know what I mean ..

GETTING STARTED

Ultra-stable drivers! 2 updates since my purchase (November 2007).
With Traktor Pro, I get a latency of 5.5 ms, an impressive stability and sound
Phra make more than one incrdule .. I tell you not to play on the kif Funktion One or HK Audio .. Konnekt Live up to its name!
With Cubase, the stability is to go, and latency varies with the number of tracks and VST audio simultaneously. The same must test several rglages depending on your configuration.

I attack with my 2nd year! Not even tired the chip, and believe me, sometimes it turns 12H in a row;)
I like its ergonomics, the quality of sound components utiliss TC.
I regret that there have no more than two trips ... That's my only regret.
I worked with the Terratec Producer andthe Digidesign 001 before acqurir.
The report quality price good silent in 2007, he was excellent in 2009, as the price has dropped.
I would do this choice, yes!