[Musikmesse] Klark Teknik DN530
Klark Teknik has launched the DN530 Creative Quad Gate.
Leading features of the KT DN530 Creative Quad Gate include:
- Quad channel gate
- Unique progressively controllable accent level that emphasises the initial transient of a signal to increase dynamic power
- Exponential gate attack to reduce signal loss at the start of sounds while remaining sonically transparent — no clicks
- Reverse exponential gate release to blend seamlessly with the natural decay of the programme
- Advanced band pass side chain filter to increase trigger source discrimination
- Rotary controls for all envelope characteristics and variable range
- External key inputs and ducking facilities
- Identifiable bypass, solo and other major switches
- 1U chassis
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Auto switching power supply
For more information, visit www.klarkteknik.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] G-Lab DR-2 Dual Reverb Polish manufacturer G-Lab has introduced the Dual Reverb DR-2 reverb pedal for the guitar.
- Atelier du El Welker Custom Arch Top Jazz Guitars Atelier du El Welker of Claremont, NH introduces the El Welker line of Arch Top Jazz guitars.
- [Musikmesse] Fernandes Vortex Deluxe This re-designed and revamped model features an alder body, finish-matching Maple Maple neck and set-thru construction with "extended access to the high registers of the 24-fret Ebony fingerboard, Abalone binding diamond-shape inlays and Tune-O-Matic bridge."