TC introduces Sentry noise gate
TC Electronics presents Sentry, a noise gate compatible with the brand's TonePrint technology.
Built on on TC Electronic's MD3 dynamics engine (the same found in the System 6000), Sentry aims at offering a high-quality multiband noise removal algorithm.
- Multiband Noise Gate
- Hard-Gate Mode for instant noise removal
- TonePrint enabled - for a world of signature and customizable gates
- Compact design
- True Bypass
Its multiband setting claims to secure "the most seamless and organic noise reduction ever heard in a compact stompbox", making it applicable across every genre imaginable instead of just the brutal high-gain spectrum normally associated with this type of effect.
But for those mainly using amps that go to 11 and/or liking their guitars tuned lower than low, the Sentry's classic hard-gate mode and send/return loop will also do the job.
The TonePrint technology adds custom-made gates and optimized tweakability.
Announced MSRP is £95/$129/€129. More information at TC Electronic's website.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Victory Amps RD1 Rob Chapman Signature Victory Amps releases a new valve guitar amp head elaborated with Chapman Guitars' own Rob Chapman.
- Rig Master conceptors launch Kickstarter campaign Novel Tones Inc. has launched a campaign on Kickstarter for its guitar and bass analog gear controller, the Rig Master.
- Orange Amps releases Micro Dark amp head Orange introduces the Micro Dark, a single-channel, valve hybrid compact amp head for guitars.