- Dol51Published on 06/24/06 at 11:42 (This content has been automatically translated from French)I use a pair of b1220pro for a little over 6 months!
+ share compared to the B1220 is the power and replace the carpet with paint!
these speakers are very well equilibria (missing a little low because only a 31cm woofer), sound and very clean! I advice the coupls with a box low! For those who want a subwoofer without using lean rather on b1520pro!
I have a lot of Adi test model as audio HK, gemini, db technology Promann!
the price quality ratio is very good and for those critical all the time prennait behringer time to listen to these speakers!
- Eric.guiPublished on 09/10/04 at 02:18 (This content has been automatically translated from French)Very good value qualitprix, good small speaker use in mind or compact, very Grable in bi-amping. Of course this advice is directly related to price, compare like with like, a 1500Frs pregnant!
- manu49Published on 08/22/06 at 01:16 (This content has been automatically translated from French)- How long have you use it?
Soon 1 year
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
Good speaker, good clarity of a trs at reproductions of voice and treble
Low => do not forget that this is only 31 cm, he is but he has to do with housing, the foot.
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
trs little, it's my Premire
- How do you report qualitprix?
Pregnant with a very good price quality RAPORT easier but I advise her older sister (B 1520 that it possde a 38 cm)
- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
I think so, without hsitation
- douninoPublished on 07/20/07 at 02:57 (This content has been automatically translated from French)I use the Eurolive b about 1220 for 1 year and I think their sound is clean and powerful. It has a very good performance. I can compare them because I had many other brands and I think they are the best (quality / price ratio). The handles are very solid. The speakers are not too heavy which is great when it comes to store in the late evening. they can be used in bi-amplified, and they are taken two Speakon in / out which is handy for parallel connection. I've never had a break for the moment on a 200W amp. I am so pleased that I look for a new pair.